The demand for us to take in goods is very high and we love it!
We do however have limited space and can only physically go through so much per appointment.
Please read this page in full and be respectful of our requests,
They ensure we can provide this service consistently and in return be respectful of your time and effort as well!
PLEASE READ *updated 5/1*
Please discard obviously stained clothes, toys with missing pieces, McDonalds toys and any items that are clearly not re-sellable.
Going through bags of stained clothes and trash slows the entire process. We would love to be able to open up more appointments!
If your trade is full of these items we will no longer be donating to a non-profit on your behalf; they will need to be picked back up.
What We Accept
Max of 3 Brown Paper/Reusable Bags or 1Box/Bin per Appt:
Clothing- Preemie through 14/16 youth
We need current baby clothes made in the last 2 years, earth tones/new patterns. Sizes Preemie, NB & 9m are most needed.
We always need gently used sizes 5T-10Y.
Shoes- 4 Toddler through 5 Youth
Maternity Clothing + Some Nursing/Feeding Accessories
Seasonal Wear like Swim + Snow, Cleats, Dance Leotards + Shoes, Halloween Costumes, Holiday PJ’s & Outfits
Fancy Dresses, Suits + Pretend Play Costumes
Bedding- Pack + Play Sheets, Crib/Toddler Sheets
Max of 3 Brown Paper/Reusable Bags or 1Box/Bin per Appt:
Baby Monitors + Sound Machines
Bike + Ski Helmets
Bottle + Breastfeeding Supplies *mostly take only new in box items
Toys All Ages
That’s a MAX TOTAL of 6 bags or 2 bins/boxes of the above items. No trash bags.
Bouncers + Excersaucers
Baby Feeding Seats
Kids Tables + Chairs
Ride-On Toys or Rockers
Pack + Plays / Travel Cribs
Baby/Toddler Bike Seats + Bike Trailers
Kids snowboards 120 cm or under
We will not take in dirty or recalled products. Not sure if your gear is recalled? Head to www.cpsc.gov to check!
Common recalled products that we do not take are: Rock and Play baby seats, Baby Loungers, Car Seats, Crib Bumpers, 4Moms baby rockers without the new safety strap, Bumbos without the safety straps and older Infantino baby carriers.
All safety straps must be present and no rips in mesh or staining. We will not accept baby equipment with animal hair present.
Send a picture of gear to our text-line:
We will respond and let you know if we need the item(s) and can give you a store credit quote upon request.
Please message your name and what store your trading at. Feel free to save number and text us anytime!
1. We only trade for gently used items. Please go through your clothing items and discard visibly stained/ripped items beforehand. Everything must be laundered and free of odor/animal hair. If half or more of your trade is stained you will be required to pick up these items; we will not donate them for you.
We do not accept trash bags of goods. Small boxes, brown paper bags or reusable totes (that we will save for you upon request) only please. Paper bags ensure clothes can stay folded and less-wrinkled and the bags can be neatly organized. Max total of 6 brown paper bags or 2 bins/boxes. If you have more gently used items then please make a second appointment.
2. You can choose to pick-up or for us to donate any items we do not need. If you choose to pick-up, you will need to come get your items 72 hours after your Trade is finalized. We donate items to Friends of Multiple Sclerosis Society Reno or a local Non-Profit when possible. We cannot donate equipment items for you; only clothing, books and toys. That is why we request a quick picture of your gear, to avoid you needing to pick it up. If you do not pick-up the large item after requests, we will charge a disposal fee from your credit depending on its size.
3. We love toys! Please group toys in zip locks or recycled grocery bags when you can so we know what goes together. Feel free to group random like-items i.e. cars, heroes, barbie clothes... whatever together and we can resell. Also, we LOVE vintage toys! If the item needs new batteries, we can replace them for cost of batteries from your credit.
4. Your store credit is good for any gently used items in the store.
We do carry a lot of new products from popular brands that will need to be purchased separately.
*Unused Store credit will automatically expire one year after it is issued.* Store credit is non-transferable. We do not pay cash.
5. We do not go through your items on the spot, we go in order in which they are received. We will text you as soon as it's done!
We kindly ask for up to 10 days to go through your items, average is 4 days, it just depends on business volumes and staffing.
We cannot hold items in store for you to wait for your credit to be issued.
The amount we offer for your items is a percentage based on what we think we can re-sell the item for.
We are not a consignment store, so we issue credit before anything sells.
We inherently take on the risk of the item not selling or having to reduce prices over time.
We base our resale value on condition as it comes into us and brand.
Generally, most soft goods have a flat rate of pay based on four brand levels: Low-End, Standard, Premium and Super-Premium
Thank you so much for reading and for your time + effort! Like seriously, thank you.
This process ensures we can take more items from a broad range of traders, pay top store credit totals and keep our store full of quality items!!
1758 US Highway 395 N. Minden NV
Find our sister-store in South Lake, Tahoe Kids Trading Co.
Store policies: All gently used items are sold in as-is condition; no returns.
New products can be returned w tags intact and receipt up to 48 hrs. after purchase.
We will only hold items for up to 48 hrs.; we do not hold items to wait for store credit to be issued.
Store credit is valid for 365 days once issued and is good for gently used items only. Store credit is non-transferable.