We do however have limited space and can only physically go through so much per appointment.
Please read this page in full and be respectful of our requests,
They ensure we can provide this service consistently and in return be respectful of your time and effort as well!
It's almost Back to School so we are searching for the best gently used FALL CLOTHING to put on shelves to get your team outfitted for this next Season!
We are now starting to put these items out & around mid-month will switch racks fully over!
What We Accept
Soft Goods, Max of 3 Brown Bags/Reusable Bags per Appt.:
Hard Goods, Max of 3 Brown Bags/Reusable Bags or 1 Box per Appt.:
** Send a picture to our text-line: 775-305-2622. We will respond and let you know if we need the item(s) and can give you a store credit quote upon request. Please message your name and what store your trading at. Feel free to save number and text us anytime!
We will not take in excessively dirty, recalled products. Not sure if your gear is recalled? head to www.cpsc.gov to check!
1. We only trade for gently used items. Please go through your clothing items and discard visibly stained/ripped items beforehand. Everything must be laundered and free of odor/animal hair. We will stop going through your trade and text you if there is excessive animal hair, odor, stains, mouse poops etc. We do not accept trash bags of goods. Small boxes, brown paper bags or reusable totes (that we will save for you upon request) only please. Paper bags ensure clothes can stay folded and less-wrinkled and the bags can be neatly organized.
2. You can choose to pick-up or for us to donate any items we do not need. If you choose to pick-up, you will need to come get your items 72 hours after your Trade is finalized. We donate items to Friends of Multiple Sclerosis Society Reno or a local Non-Profit when possible. We cannot donate equipment items for you; only clothing, books and toys. If you do not pick-up the large item after requests, we will charge a disposal fee from your credit depending on its size.
3. We love toys! Please group toys in zip locks or recycled grocery bags when you can so we know what goes together. Feel free to group random like-items i.e. cars, heroes, barbie clothes... whatever together and we can resell. Also, we LOVE vintage toys! If the item needs new batteries, we can replace them for cost of batteries from your credit.
4. Your store credit is good for any gently used items in the store.
We do carry a lot of new products from popular brands that will need to be purchased separately.
*Unused Store credit will automatically expire one year after it is issued.*
5. We do not go through your items on the spot, we go in order in which they are received. We will text you as soon as it's done!
We kindly ask for up to 10 days to go through your items, average is 4 days, it just depends on business volumes and staffing.
The amount we offer for your items is a percentage based on what we think we can re-sell the item for.
We are not a consignment store, so we issue credit before anything sells.
We inherently take on the risk of the item not selling or having to reduce prices over time.
We base our resale value on condition as it comes into us and brand.
Generally, most soft goods have a flat rate of pay based on four brand levels: Low-End, Standard, Premium and Super-Premium
Thank you so much for reading and for your time + effort! Like seriously, thank you.
This process ensures we can take more items from a broad range of traders, pay top store credit totals and keep our store full of quality items!!